Common Misconceptions About CBD Hemp Oil
People are hearing CBD and its uses all over the place. From friends and family to news sources and propaganda, people never know if what they are hearing is the truth or not. They may be even more confused by the many misconceptions about CBD.
The Many Misconceptions About CBD
CBD is cannabidiol which comes from the hemp plant. It is one of many different compounds that make up the cannabinoids. There are over 100 of them and they help to keep people in a healthy and resilient state. Since it has many uses for humans and animals too, its use is becoming more and more popular as time goes on. This is why it gets confusing for people to understand what CBD is all about. Here are some of the misconceptions about CBD that are commonly thought by many people because they just do not know the truth:
1. CBD Has The “High” Quality – CBD does not include THC which is what it takes to make a person “high”. CBD is a natural extract from the hemp plant which does not contain THC that can cause a “high” in a person. It has many good uses and as time goes on, they are finding even more about CBD.
2. From Marijuana – CBD comes from the hemp plant and is used in oils and skin products just to name a few of its uses. The plant has been grown by humans for 10,000 years and it is not the same as marijuana in any way, shape or form. Marijuana is cultivated differently and for the main part of acquiring a “high” when it is used.
3. Same As Marijuana – CBD is not the same as marijuana. They come from the same type of plant family but they are different in what they do and what they accomplish. Marijuana is used as a recreational drug to become “high” when smoking it and for medicinal purposes. The CBD is used for various medical reasons and does not make a person “high” at all.
4. A Sedative – CBD is not a sedative. It is relaxing for people to take and it can calm their nerves but in no way does it act as a sedative in any way, shape or form. CBD is known for alieving pain which allows a person to be able to sleep better since they are no longer in so much pain. It is also good for animals in this way.
5. More Is Better – Taking more CBD is not recommended when it is being used. People find that taking just the right amount is all that they need to get the benefits of CBD. This can be from relieving pain to allowing rest and relaxation.
6. All Is Equal – If a person has used CBD and figures that they can get it cheaper somewhere else, this is not true. CBD has to be extracted in the proper way for it to be effective for people that want to use it for medical reasons. They should always make sure that they are buying CBD from a trusted source.
Knowing the truth about CBD will help people decide if it is something that they should use for themselves. As more and more people find out the benefits from CBD, this will allow others to feel confident in using it for themselves also.