Are There Any Benefits To Vaping?
1) Safer Than Smoking: Having trouble believing it? Just talk to the Royal College of Physicians. This prestigious association represents more than 35,000 medical doctors from around the world. They’ve done extensive research into vaping and concluded that it’s 95% safer than smoking. Given the lack of ash, tar, and combustion present with smoking but not in vaping, smokers who switch can enjoy most of the advantages of being smoke-free. Their senses of smell and taste come back, and they see improvements in lung capacity, circulation, skin health, and oral hygiene.
2) No More Noxious Odors: One of the primary benefits of vaping is that you won’t smell like smoke, nor will the environment around you. Vaping does often have a lingering aroma of any flavors you use, but that still beats the smoke that you get leftover from dead tobacco leaves. In fact, some people don’t even notice the small of vapor. You might even receive some compliments about how pleasant the aroma is. Even when you vape tobacco flavors, it isn’t going to smell as bad as the stank fumes that only tobacco can put off.
3) Control Your Nicotine Intake: Vaping lets you have total control over how much nicotine you get. E-juice comes in various strengths which can range from being totally nicotine-free to high-grade nicotine levels. You can skip the nicotine altogether or choose how much will be in your vape. Many vapers like high levels of nicotine in the start before moving gradually down to the lower levels, possibly even eliminating it entirely.
4) Control Your Vapor Output: One huge benefit of vaping is that you have control over how much vapor you exhale. Smaller devices, such as pod vapes, have been designed with convenience in mind if you want low vapor. On the other hand, the higher-powered mods are more for anyone looking to chase clouds. You can actually find tune your personal vapor volume by adjusting the coil type, airflow, and power output. Based on how you personally like to vape, you can either take a minimalist route or show off.
5) Any Flavor You Want: In terms of flavors, there are quite a few different choices in e-juice. New flavors are also coming out all the time, which means there’s no shortage of new things to try. Popular favorites include options like tobacco, menthol, fruit, beverages, foods, and desserts.
6) Immediate Gratification: Vapes bring a serious convenience factor with them, considering how quickly you get to quash your cravings. Even though the more advanced vapes can mean some tinkering early on, a lot of them are available prefilled so that you can use them immediately. In either case, once a vape is ready, all you have to do is push on a button or draw on the device to get a hit. Some even feature automatic draws. While every vape has to have e-juice and a charged battery to keep working, an average vape can get you throughout a normal day free of upkeep or maintenance. It’ll be there and ready when you need it.
7) Price Points Of All Levels: Regardless what your budget is like, there’s a vapor product available to you. The vaping market has seen tremendous growth in the last few years, thanks to an abundance of competition. Every price range has multiple products vying for sales and attention, ranging from disposable e-cigs, moving up sophisticated vape mods, and finishing with premier e-liquids. Even if you only have $10 to spend, or less, you can still find a vape which you can use right away.
8) No Experience Necessary: Some of the products in the current market are more advanced than others, but there are also quite a few that beginners can start using right away. Options abound for those that don’t yet have any experience. Good examples of this include starter vape kits and pod vapes. Some of these are draw-activated, which means all you have to do is puff on them so they engage automatically.
9) Broad Accessibility: As compared to when vaping first started, it’s a lot more accessible than it once was. These days, you can find vapor products in smoke shops and vape shops, of course, but even local gas stations and convenience stores. There are also quite a few online vape shops which can deliver every single thing you need right to your doorstep. Nearly any place which sells tobacco is also going to be carrying vapor products too.
[…] – just like avoiding unauthorized online providers, you should also be careful when buying from vape shops that are not registered providers. These places also offer their products at unbelievably low […]
[…] best advice is to ditch people who are smoking around you if you want to quit. However, if you move to vaping and there are other tobacco smokers near you, it might be hard to do so. Actually, you will want to […]