Are There Any Benefits To Vaping?
1) Safer Than Smoking: Having trouble believing it? Just talk to the Royal College of Physicians. This prestigious association represents more than 35,000 medical doctors from around the world. They’ve done extensive research into vaping and concluded that it’s 95% safer than smoking. Given the lack of ash, tar, and combustion present with smoking but not in vaping, smokers who switch can enjoy most of the advantages of being smoke-free. Their senses of smell and taste come back, and they see improvements in lung capacity, circulation, skin health, and oral hygiene.
2) No More Noxious Odors: One of the primary benefits of vaping is that you won’t smell like smoke, nor will the environment around you. Vaping does often have a lingering aroma of any flavors you use, but that still beats the smoke that you get leftover from dead tobacco leaves. In fact, some people don’t even notice the small of vapor. You might even receive some compliments about how pleasant the aroma is. Even when you vape tobacco flavors, it isn’t going to smell as bad as the stank fumes that only tobacco can put off.
3) Control Your Nicotine Intake: Vaping lets you have total control over how much nicotine you get. E-juice comes in various strengths which can range from being totally nicotine-free to high-grade nicotine levels. You can skip the nicotine altogether or choose how much will be in your vape. Many vapers like high levels of nicotine in the start before moving gradually down to the lower levels, possibly even eliminating it entirely.
4) Control Your Vapor Output: One huge benefit of vaping is that you have control over how much vapor you exhale. Smaller devices, such as pod vapes, have been designed with convenience in mind if you want low vapor. On the other hand, the higher-powered mods are more for anyone looking to chase clouds. You can actually find tune your personal vapor volume by adjusting the coil type, airflow, and power output. Based on how you personally like to vape, you can either take a minimalist route or show off.
5) Any Flavor You Want: In terms of flavors, there are quite a few different choices in e-juice. New flavors are also coming out all the time, which means there’s no shortage of new things to try. Popular favorites include options like tobacco, menthol, fruit, beverages, foods, and desserts.
6) Immediate Gratification: Vapes bring a serious convenience factor with them, considering how quickly you get to quash your cravings. Even though the more advanced vapes can mean some tinkering early on, a lot of them are available prefilled so that you can use them immediately. In either case, once a vape is ready, all you have to do is push on a button or draw on the device to get a hit. Some even feature automatic draws. While every vape has to have e-juice and a charged battery to keep working, an average vape can get you throughout a normal day free of upkeep or maintenance. It’ll be there and ready when you need it.
7) Price Points Of All Levels: Regardless what your budget is like, there’s a vapor product available to you. The vaping market has seen tremendous growth in the last few years, thanks to an abundance of competition. Every price range has multiple products vying for sales and attention, ranging from disposable e-cigs, moving up sophisticated vape mods, and finishing with premier e-liquids. Even if you only have $10 to spend, or less, you can still find a vape which you can use right away.
8) No Experience Necessary: Some of the products in the current market are more advanced than others, but there are also quite a few that beginners can start using right away. Options abound for those that don’t yet have any experience. Good examples of this include starter vape kits and pod vapes. Some of these are draw-activated, which means all you have to do is puff on them so they engage automatically.
9) Broad Accessibility: As compared to when vaping first started, it’s a lot more accessible than it once was. These days, you can find vapor products in smoke shops and vape shops, of course, but even local gas stations and convenience stores. There are also quite a few online vape shops which can deliver every single thing you need right to your doorstep. Nearly any place which sells tobacco is also going to be carrying vapor products too.
What is The Difference Between Vape Mods or Vape Pens?
There are simply so many different options to choose from when looking for your new vaping apparatus that the decision can seem confusing. The best place to begin is with what you know best, yourself. By considering your needs in a new vaping device you will have a better time choosing between the mods or pens.
Here is what you need to know about your options.
About Vape Pens –– these are a lot like an eCigarette and are about the size of a beefy permanent marker, maybe a little longer. You can find vape pens with a decent battery life that will last a full day, depending on how much you use your pen.
These pens can be refilled at the tank and this makes them especially cost-effective. You will also find plenty of volume from a vape pen so a shortage of vapor and flavor is never an issue.
About Vape Mods –Vape mods are also called mechanical vape mods and are not as common as vape pens for several reasons. First of all, they are much larger than your average vape pen and are therefore capable of more power. This means that they are capable of much more vapor than your regular pen and this means improved throat hit and better flavor.
Major Differences of Vape Mods & Vape Pens
The two biggest differences between a vape pen and a vape mod is the strength and size of the unit. Vape pens are the preferred options for daily vapers, the smaller size makes them better suited for people who would rather puff whenever they like throughout the day. It is easy to see why a vape mod is an impractical apparatus to carry around everywhere.
But, if size is not a concern for you, you may like the vape mod. Because they are larger, they are capable of delivering a more powerful hit. This makes them popular with those people who only vape occasionally as well as those who have developed a strong tolerance.
Tips for Choosing the Right Vape Pen
If you will be looking for the right vape pen for you, you will need to consider your vaping habits. If you vape regularly, something small, lightweight and good quality is what you are looking for. Always be sure you buy from a reputable provider with a commitment to their clients.
But, if you want the full-flavor experience and stronger hits, go with the Mod option.
How Long Can Your Vape Coils Last?
The way you vape and treat your coils can extend their lifespan significantly. In general, new coils will last from one to two weeks. However, you can extend this by breaking in new coils properly after getting them and then practice good maintenance and care procedures between and during usages.
Over time, this will save you money (since you spend less money on new coils overall) and actually provide a more desirable, fresher flavor throughout the usage of each coil.
You will notice that its time for your vape coil to be replaced after you start to experience a burnt taste while using. A dry or burnt hit will take place when you don’t have a sufficient amount of vape juice for the coil to heat properly. Instead, since there is juice to heat up, the wicking material is heated by the coils which can result in the material being used up faster and an undesirable vaping experience. This can be avoided by the following:
– Priming your vape coils is similar to a new car’s break-in period. It allows the coils to settle into their regular operating conditions prior to adding e-liquid.
– Do not over-press the firing button. Instead, use your vaporizer’s puff timer to learn when to release and hold the firing button. To find your sweet spot, pay very close attention to how your vape tastes. If your vape comes with advanced ramp-down and ramp-up features, then use them to narrow its vaping window. That will prevent you from creating a dry hit accidentally after you have finished inhaling.
– Wait three to five seconds in between hits. Before your coil is ready to generate more vapor, it needs to absorb more e-liquid and cool down. If you fire too fast, it may leave your coils dry in between hits without being aware of it.
– Don’t allow your tank to run empty. Letting the tank drain down to the bottom before refilling it is just asking for trouble. Refill it when it gets to the quarter-tank mark so that you don’t ever experience dry fire.
– Whenever possible, remain at lower wattages. Unless you are actively competing or working on a trick, normally there isn’t much of a reason to vape at 200W-plus. That would be like driving everywhere you went at 200 miles per hour. Instead, for most of your daily vaping you can get by just fine at 55W to 80W without missing out on a thing.
Clean your vape coil regularly
Once the coil is installed you should not ignore it forever. Depending on how frequently you vape, often the coil will collect gunk (similar to a filter) after a couple of days. Vaping continuously without cleaning this gunk out will negatively impact flavor and taste. You can clean your easily with thee steps:
– Blow excess juice out: As long as there is old juice in the coil, you won’t ever get it totally clean. It is important to remove as much juice as you can to get the cleanest possible coils.
– Rinse your coil under running hot water: It washes any half heated liquid or leftover debris away that is stuck to the sides.
– Shake the water out: Shake any water out gently that is sitting in between the coil wraps. Then allow the coils to air dry on an absorbent material like a paper towel. Give plenty of time to the coils to completely dry before going onto the next step. If you don’t, the coils might heat unevenly during the next step in the process.
– Attach coils to the vaporizer: Put the coils in place and then press the firing button until it completely heats up. Just like when you build coils for the very first time and be sure they evenly heat across all the wraps. Watch for signs of anything heating unevenly and ensure it is dry and clean.
– Repeat the heating process: Let the coils cool down for four to five seconds. Then fire them up again. The process causes the coils to contract and expand, and ensure they are cleaned completely before e-liquid is added back in.
– Rebuild the vape: Fill up your tank and resume vaping normally. Your vape should have a cleaner taste now as you did with brand new coils.
Is Vaping Better For You Than Smoking?
Smoking is one of the biggest threats to public health, and there are few people who would argue with the idea that smoking is bad for you. While tobacco use has been falling steadily, cigarettes still contribute to around half a million deaths in the United States every year.
Over time, smoking has caused ten times the number of American deaths as all of the wars the U.S. has fought in combined. It is a bigger killer than illegal drugs, motor vehicle crashes, HIV, and alcohol. Cigarettes are dangerous for the body, and doctors have been encouraging people to quit smoking for many years.
In order to reduce the harm that cigarettes cause, some people have turned to e-cigs, or vaping, instead. The hope is that these devices, which still provide a nicotine hit, can help people to enjoy the feeling of smoking without the exposure to dangerous ingredients. E-cigarettes can help people to wean themselves off cigarettes, and in that respect they are a good thing, but is vaping actually better than smoking if your intent is to keep doing it for the long term?
So far, there has not been a lot of research done into the long-term health effects of vaping compared to smoking. Vape devices are comparatively new, and the evidence that is available so far is mixed. E-cigarettes do appear to be less damaging to human health than smoking, but that is a very low bar considering how dangerous cigarettes have been proven to be. Less harmful, sadly, does not mean safe.
Many of the same health concerns that exist about smoking now exist about e-cigs. They can be addictive, they can damage the heart and lungs, and cause other injuries too.
Vapor and Smoke
Smoking and vaping both rely on heating a substance before the user inhales it. Beyond that, the processes are different, however. One of the main reasons that smoking is dangerous is because it requires tobacco to be burned, and when tobacco is burned the chemical process causes the formation of harmful substances. It is those substances which are then inhaled.
Filters can capture some of the harmful substances, but they do not capture them all. Some people even have a habit of inhaling more deeply to get around the filter, and this draws the dangerous chemicals even deeper into the user’s lungs, where they can cause more damage.
E-cigarettes don’t burn tobacco. They heat liquids to produce vapor. This does reduce the number of dangerous chemicals produced. However, vapes still contain ultrafine particles, nicotine, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and flavorants of unknown safety.
The Health Question
Since e-cigs have not been on the market for as long as tobacco cigarettes, it is still unclear how dangerous they are. We do not know for sure what the impact of long-term use of e-cigs could be. Recent research, however, suggests that vaping could indeed increase the risk of long-term health conditions, including cancer, respiratory issues, strokes, and other issues that smokers are typically at risk of.
What Should You Know about Clone Vape Mods?
As the name implies, a clone vape mod is a replica of another vape mod. Many times these are designed to look and feel in every way like a more expensive brand mod. To the inexperienced eye, they can be impossible to distinguish.
In addition to looking exactly like the very expensive vape mod, a clone mod will only cost a fraction of what the original mod costs. So, they look the same and can function the same, but costs are different, you may be wondering if there is some sort of catch.
The Truth About Clone Vape Mods
To put the matter simply, clone vape mods are cheap. They have cheap price tags, cheap materials and cheap construction as well.
The Problems with Cheaper Materials and Cheaper Build Quality
If you buy a vape mod made from the original manufacturers, you will be getting a top-notch item that has been designed and created with quality and performance in mind. The goals of the counterfeit are clever imitation and cost-effective production. So even though the clone mod will look like the real deal, upon closer examination, the flaws in the design will be revealed.
The lack of quality reaches all the way down to the type of batteries used. All vape mod will use the same type of lithium-ion battery that will degrade as time goes by. Clone vape mode will find the cheapest battery they can source and these always degrade the fastest which can pose a risk to your vaping practices.
Furthermore, the clone vape mod is not subjected to quality control. The most reputable manufacturers of vape mods will always have their products passed through the QC department that ensures that each product adheres to the highest levels of manufacturing standards. This is the problem with the clone mods, there are no standards – beyond impersonation.
They’re Not Regulated – when you buy from a reputable brand or provider you can be sure that their products have been regulated. These safety features are there to prevent your unit from any kind of malfunction and these will also keep you safer when you are using them.
A manufacturer of clone mods will not have any such incentive to apply these safety features for the simple reason that their business is not regulated. This doesn’t mean that all clones and mods will have safety features, but you will never know for sure unless you buy original products.
Vape explosions are getting more and more attention from the media these days and you don’t want to star in the next viral story. With this in mind, it pays to take the time to scrutinize the options you will be buying and ensure that the ones you choose follow safety standards closely. There are even lawsuits happening and cases of personal injury are taking the stage in the vaping scene. Reputable manufacturers are the safest way to avoid these issues.
Avoiding Clone Vape Mods – it may seem difficult to distinguish the genuine articles from the fakes but it is possible to avoid buying a clone. Here are some tips:
Avoid eBay, Craigslist, and Swap Sites – Just as the clone mod option can be tempting because it is so cost-effective, buying on eBay and other Third Party sites can be just as tempting, if you want to be absolutely sure you aren’t buying a clone, it would be best to avoid the unverified third-party providers.
Don’t Buy Mods from Vape Shops Unless Certified – just like avoiding unauthorized online providers, you should also be careful when buying from vape shops that are not registered providers. These places also offer their products at unbelievably low prices but these can often be clones thy re adding to boost inventory at a cheap cost. They may be offering legitimate deals, but unless you know for sure you take a risk.
Buy from Reputable Sellers – in line with the last two points, you will be able to save yourself from considerable risks by always dealing with a reputable seller of top-quality goods. Take your time to do your homework and check the partnerships of the provider you will buy your mod from. A reputable provider will often offer a guarantee and return policy. Furthermore, if you see a site has a very transparent policy with their products and a good record of customer satisfaction, you are probably in good hands.
What Happens When You Stop Smoking And Start To Vape?
There are many different reasons why people make the decision to stop smoking. Whether you would like to improve the quality of your life, are trying to save money, or are concerned about your health, everyone is motivated for their own reasons to put away cigarettes!
Of course, it can be very difficult to go cold turkey. To help them quit smoking, many people switch to vaping, to slowly reduce their levels of nicotine through using e-liquids.
Once you are on the road to completely giving up cigarettes, you might discover advantages that you had not considered previously. So, what occurs when you stop smoking and start to vape? The following are a few ways your life can be transformed when you start to stop!
The motivation for most people to stop smoking is health-related. Tar that is caused by tobacco, along with the smoke that is inhaled, have numerous adverse effects on your fitness and health. Stopping smoking means:
– You will be able to breathe easier. After you stop smoking, your lungs clear, your oxygen levels will even out, and your body is rid of carbon monoxide. After about 3 months without smoking a cigarette, it can result in an increase in your lung function by up to 10%, which means you will not feel as much shortness of breath.
– At about this same time, there will be improvements in your blood circulation as well, which will provide you with extra energy.
– Despite popular belief, it has been shown by studies that when you quit smoking that stress level actually can fall. In a study by Kings College London that followed individuals quitting smoking, researchers found that lower anxiety levels were reported by each of the participants within six months.
There are also huge lifestyle benefits when you quit smoking, either by reducing your intake slowly through vaping or giving up nicotine completely.
– Since tobacco smoke may dull taste and smell, quitting altogether or vaping and not smoking can help to boost those senses. You might be quite surprised by all you have missed out on in the past!
– Your overall appearance can also be given a big boost when you stop smoking. After you cut down on nicotine and avoid tobacco smoke, you might notice less risk for yellowing teeth, reduced wrinkles, healthier nails and skin, and a reduced risk of acne.
Finally, your family and home will reap the benefits as well from your quitting smoking. When you stop smoking cigarettes or you choose to vape instead, there are a number of important benefits that you can expect.
– When you stop smoking cigarettes it will also eliminate the odor of stale tobacco from your house.
– Switching to vaping or quitting smoking means there is not a threat of a fire caused by cigarettes any longer in your home.
– Your family will not be at risk any longer from being exposed to second-hand smoke.
When you quit smoking, the health effects will start to occur almost immediately. However, since smoking is an addiction, it may take several weeks for you to start to feel better, particularly if you decide to go cold turkey.
That is why so many individuals turn to e-cigs to help them stop smoking. E-liquids cut down on your intake of nicotine gradually, ending on a nicotine-free or low nicotine e-liquid option. That makes the process easier by helping you reduce your cravings slowly until you are prepared to quit completely.
Are E-Cigarettes Less Toxic And Harmful Than Cigarettes?
For a long time, we generally considered e-cigarettes as safer as they produced far few toxins than traditional cigarettes. However, with time, we have realized that this frame of the subject matter does not tell the full story of the health impact e-sign produce. Recent evidence suggests that vaping also pose their own unique health dangers.
As such, their comparison to combustible cigarettes does not help give us a better understanding of what are the health impacts of e-cigs. In fact, the mounting evidence suggests that the potential health risks of e-cigs are so enormous that many researchers in the health industry are questioning whether e-cigarettes are indeed safer than combustible cigarettes.
In recent months, there has been an increased number of lung injuries caused by vaping, lending credence to the appeals for more caution while vaping. Although the substantial number of recent lung injuries have seemingly been caused by THC vaping and CDC has recently reported its concerns with vitamin E acetate, the agency still cautions vaping users across the board. The agency is still in the process of conducting thorough investigations. As such, the CDC recommends caution with any kind of vaping. At the very least, the outbreak in lung injuries demonstrates the dangers of the unregulated inhaled substances market that go to market without premarket reviews to ascertain its safety.
With the above in mind, we also have to acknowledge the claim from Public Health England that reckons e-cigarettes as 95% safer than normal cigarettes. It should be noted that this study was conducted in 2015 before the rise of lung injury cases. Further scrutiny of the original research shows that the evidence for that particular statistic remains incomprehensive and unclear at best e-cigarette.
There are other concerns about the authors and the conflict of interest concerning the funding. The claim made by Public Health England does not acknowledge the potential for adverse side effects among e-cigarettes users who have never used tobacco products. The claim also neglects to recognize the lack of long-term clinical study on these products on human beings.
A 2018 report published in the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine indicated that vaping exposes users to far few toxic substances compared to combustible cigarettes, new studies show that that is not the end of the story as far as health impacts are concerned. Reports suggest that e-cigarettes might have their own set of unique health risks affecting the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Importantly, given how new the product is in the market, there is a need for further research studies to evaluate both the short and long term health impacts of vaping and e-cigarettes.
The effectiveness of e-cigarettes as a cessation tool is also inconclusive. Until the FDA reviews vaping’s effectiveness as a cessation tool, evidence suggests the best strategy to include the combination of nicotine replacement therapy, counselling, and or a cessation drug such as varenicline since the FDA has approved it.
It is important to note that while the technology that powers vaping is consistent, there is a lot of variability on the products category front. There are no typical e-cigarettes as the product consists of different concentrations of nicotine, ingredients and various hardware. Some also have potentially toxic chemicals and heavy metals such as nickel, lead, cadmium, copper, and tin. As such, it is difficult for public health recommendations about product categories. This demonstrates the need for pre-market reviews of the products.
Consumers ought to know the product they purchase and whether it is safe – especially for inhaling. Growing evidence lung injuries and other health risks associated with the use of e-cigarettes have led to health officials and researchers to question whether they are safer than combustible cigarettes.
Is Second Hand Vaping Safe?
A lot of research has been done into vaping and its effects and there are conflicting reports. Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority identified that vaping has a negative impact on the indoor air quality. It’s been found to increase the amount of particulate matter, nicotine, aluminum and PAHs in the air.
Another study conducted in homes under ‘real-use’ conditions found that vaping increases the airborne nicotine. Also, in homes with where people smoke combustible cigarettes, the nicotine is at least 5.7 more airborne.
Another experiment conducted in a lab found the same levels of cotinine (a serum used to measure the levels of nicotine) in anyone exposed to smoke from combustible cigarettes as well as those smoking e-cigarettes.
Another group of researchers identified that short-term exposure to e-cigarettes didn’t lead to poor lung function or increased inflammation often linked to cardiovascular disease. In the study, the volunteers exposed to second hand smoke from combustible cigarettes experienced these 2 negative results.
Most of the research concentrates on nicotine because it’s one of the byproducts of e-cigarettes. It’s important to learn more about nicotine and how it causes harm. Note that, nicotine is found in tobacco cigarettes. However, it’s not the only harmful ingredient.
Carbon monoxide, tar and other dangerous chemicals are responsible for serious illnesses as well and death because of heart disease, poor lung function and cancer. Nicotine is a dangerous compound found in tobacco.
It’s very addictive and can make people hooked on other carcinogens. Most of these carcinogens are found in low levels in e-cigarettes while others are not present at all. That’s why vapers are using e-cigarettes to get their daily dose of nicotine without smoking regular cigarettes.
e-Cigarettes are not approved by the FDA as a way to combat smoking, many vapers are using it to switch from regular cigarettes. Therefore, one of the main points in favor of e-cigarettes is because it can aid in reducing tobacco addicts.
On the other hand, since smoking is not allowed indoors, e-cigarettes make it easier to smoke indoors. Therefore, they are a powerful incentive to ditch tobacco cigarettes. There is no need to rush outside when it is cold to smoke. You can simply do so indoors with your e-cigarette and get your nicotine fix without any hassles.
In the US, abandoning tobacco cigarettes is a key health policy objective. However, banning indoor vaping would go against this health policy. On the other hand, allowing vaping in areas where smoking is prohibited will minimize the discomfort or the withdrawal symptoms experienced by vapers when forced to share smoking zones with regular smokers.
If you have ever tried to ditch tobacco smoking, you should know that the withdrawal symptoms are quite uncomfortable. If you see other people smoking around you, it might be hard to ditch smoking altogether. Actually, you will feel the urge to smoke a cigarette if you smell the whiff of tobacco.
The best advice is to ditch people who are smoking around you if you want to quit. However, if you move to vaping and there are other tobacco smokers near you, it might be hard to do so. Actually, you will want to smoke the real thing and ditch vaping altogether. Vaping is an ideal way to ditch smoking but it must be done away from regular smokers.
Is Vaping Effective For Reducing Anxiety?
Vaping is a practice that involves e-cigarettes, and for many, it is just a trendy alternative to smoking. However, it may also be an effective way to lower stress levels as well. In this article, we will briefly go over the different ways that vaping may be beneficial in helping those with anxiety and stress, even for those who are not trying to kick their smoking habit.
However, if you are trying to stop smoking, this article will also explain the advantages of vaping so you are not as nervous. The truth is, there are many ways for smokers to quit successfully. The first step in the process is research.
Vaping May Still Expose You To Nicotine
There has been research and studies conducted that have revealed that even if an ohm box or vape pen contains reduced levels of nicotine, they can still help lower stress and can eventually help a person completely stop smoking.
For those who are not aware of an ohm box, this is a type of vape pen. The only difference is that an ohm box releases vapor that is thicker than regular vape pens and e-cigarettes.
You can choose from a range of e-juices to purchase, and they all contain different nicotine concentrations. You also have the option of purchasing nicotine oil if you want to be able to control the amount of nicotine that is added to the vape pen.
It is these factors, along with other advantages, that have even caught the attention of medical experts. They agree that vaping is a more successful method to use to stop smoking than truing to stop cold turkey. It is also more effective than reducing the nicotine.
The Benefits Of Using Vaping Scents And Flavors
There are some people, many who do not even smoke, vape simply because they enjoy the aroma or the taste of the product. When used like this, it is the aroma or the flavor, along with the act of vaping that is helping to reduce their anxiety. For them, it is a type of aromatherapy.
For example, if a person is anxious and they usually turn to a specific comfort food such as vanilla ice cream, they can order an e-juice with a vanilla scent. They use this e-juice when they vape, and as they smell and taste the scent, their anxiety level goes down.
Nicotine-Free Vaping Can Be More Beneficial
If you are a non-smoker, or you are trying to quit smoking cold turkey, you can still enjoy the benefits of vaping without using nicotine. You will not be exposed to the chemicals that are normally found in nicotine products and cigarettes. It is these chemicals that may actually increase anxiety for many people between uses.
This means that you do not have to worry about increased heart rate or blood pressure when you vape without nicotine.
Many people are not aware of the benefits of vaping because it is such a controversial issue. In fact, the ones who complain about vaping think like non-smokers who have issues with smokers.
There are those who complain about vaping, but once they try it, they experience anti-anxiety benefits as well. Then, there are those who use vaping strictly for its aromatherapy benefits. So, if you enjoy the smell and flavor of peppermint, and you find someone who enjoys the same flavor as an e-juice, you can switch between the two so you both benefit from anti-anxiety and aromatherapy benefits at the same time.
What Happens When You Switch From Smoking To Vaping?
Switching to vaping from tobacco offers a lot of benefits that are too good to pass up. Those who do it can enjoy a much healthier, happier way of life. The benefits don’t take long to take effect. Are you ready for a healthy switch!
8 HOURS AFTER
It doesn’t take too long for your body to start recovering from cigarette use. After only eight hours you will notice a healthier feeling as your oxygen levels stabilize to that of a non-smoker. Healthy oxygen levels are vital to the health of the human body.
24 HOURS AFTER
Carbon dioxide was not meant for the human body in large amounts. After 24 hours, your body will start reducing the amount in your blood. At 24 hours, your lungs will begin a Detox. They’ll start getting rid of all the toxins and built up mucus that smoking creates.
48 HOURS AFTER
Your body will really start to thank you once 48 hours have paced! It takes just two days to cause significant healing. Food will taste better! Your taste buds will begin to become sensitive again so you can enjoy the flavor of your food a whole lot more. Your sense of smell will also be a lot better after a while too! The fragrances you missed while you were smoking will slowly come back to you. Take a deep Breath!
72 HOURS AFTER
Many improvements are sure to come after all the ones you’ve made by switching to vaping within the last 72 hours. Your body will continue to become stronger for many years after smoking. Those who switch to vaping almost always notice an improvement in their breath after switching from smoking.
3 TO 9 MONTHS AFTER
Staying away for at least three months shows amazing results. You’ll notice breathing that is much less laborious, the coughing will go away and you’ll have much more energy. The real result will be seen after nine months.
5 YEARS AFTER
The long term effects of quitting smoking are what make those who quite live longer. If you stay off cigarettes for five years your risk of a heart attack will be cut in half. The more time you stay away from smoking, the less your risk of smoking again will be. Vaping doesn’t increase your risk of getting a heart attack like smoking does. Smoking attacks the cells in the heart that vape liquid leaves alone.
10 YEARS AFTER
Your lung risk cancer will drong to half once you stay away from smoking cigarettes for ten years. The e-cigarette does not include all the carcinogens found in cigarettes. After ten years, your risk of a heart attack will reduce to what it was when you didn’t smoke. Nicotine effects the heart in much the same way as drinking caffeine does. The risk to your heart is way down!
Your health will improve as long as you stay away. You’ll feel better all around as long as you stay away from cigarettes. Everyone will want to be around you since their body will not be exposed to all the harmful chemicals that are coming from the smoke being released.
- 1 Are There Any Benefits To Vaping?
- 2 What is The Difference Between Vape Mods or Vape Pens?
- 3 How Long Can Your Vape Coils Last?
- 4 Is Vaping Better For You Than Smoking?
- 5 What Should You Know about Clone Vape Mods?
- 6 What Happens When You Stop Smoking And Start To Vape?
- 7 Are E-Cigarettes Less Toxic And Harmful Than Cigarettes?
- 8 Is Second Hand Vaping Safe?
- 9 Is Vaping Effective For Reducing Anxiety?
- 10 What Happens When You Switch From Smoking To Vaping?